Adecco is partnering with a local customer in Winchester, IN. in their search for a Japanese Interpreter. If you meet the below qualifications please Apply Now or call your Richmond Adecco Branch at 765-939-6300.
The below requirements must be met:
- Present at meetings as requested to interpret
- Translates all policies and procedures in written form
- Translates written work instructions
- Translates all interoffice correspondence as needed
- Translates on the spot for meetings, training, and activities on the production floor as needed
- Prepare materials for meetings, presentations, and special events
- Assist with Japanese visitors¿ and Japanese families¿ accommodations and activities
- Assists with Human Resources functions, as needed (i.e.:scheduling interviews, developing/sending communications letters, data entry for insurance, assists associates with HR needs)
- Prepares and distributes Quarterly Newsletter
- May perform other duties as requested
- High School Diploma and 3-5 years experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to speak fluent English/Japanese
- The individual must be able to write and comprehend English and Japanese
- The individual must have good understanding of cultures of both countries
- Must have computer skills, including Excel Spreadsheet and Word
- Degree in Business, Language or other related field or a high school diploma and equivalent experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operation standards, safety rules, instructions and procedural manuals. Ability to speak effectively before a group of people
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Japanese Interpreter job in Winchester, IN, or any related opportunities with Adecco. You may also call 765-939-6300 to hear more about this opportunity and others.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.