- Participating in the overall design and development effort and complete cycle of the project
- Analyzing complex technical situations and proposing effective solutions
- Taking full ownership of the design, implementation, and quality of your component
- Interacting closely and effectively with other product development teams such as QA, Documentation in ensuring eventual success of the product.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 8 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a software developer related
- Experience with all aspects of software development cycle including analysis, architecture, design, implementation, testing and delivery
- Proficiency in design patterns, algorithms and their application
- Extensive experience with Java, Jython, XML, SQL, J2EE, JMX, WebLogic and other application servers.
- Experience with advanced configuration concepts for J2EE applications and data center architecture
May telecommute from home up to 60% of time, but should be available to report to the local office for meetings and when needed. Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications:
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.