Basic Purpose & Responsibilities
Serves as senior level developer to multiple Securities Finance Front Office Project and Data delivery initiatives. Analyzes designs develops software applications to support Enhanced Custody business unit. Controls and/or provides solutions to single and/or multiple organizations with minimal management guidance.
\t Technical Skills
- \t\tProvides technical expertise in analyzing designing estimating and developing software applications to project schedule.\t
- \t\tCreates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines.\t
- \t\tProvides technical subject matter expertise in reviewing analyzing and resolving complex issues.\t
- \t\tResponsible for resolution communication and escalation of critical technical issues.\t
- \t\tPrepares user and systems documentation as needed.\t
- \t\tAbility to work in a team of agile developers.\t
- \t\tWorked in a complex deadline driven projects with minimal supervision. Ability to design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts scrum leads developers and managers.
- \t\tExperienced highly skilled in the following technologies as a design lead and developer level. \t
- \t\tStrong Core Java experience Tomcat or another J2EE application server Oracle/Exadata Clearcase GitHub is required.\t
- \t\tMQ PL/SQL Perl Scripting languages and other open source technologies etc. is preferred.\t
- \t\tExperience with stream processing platform Apache Kafka Rule engine Drools and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) are desirable \t
- \t\tEnd to end understanding of software architecture design development and implementation.\t
- \t\tExperience using Scrum Agile modelling and adaptive software development is preferred.\t
- \t\tContinuous integration and build process test automation and deployment experience.
- \t\tShares own expertise with others; will co-ordinate activities of others/the team\t
- \t\tCompletes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance\t
- \t\tStrong written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing reviewing technology documents including user guides.\t
- \t\tMasters in Electronics or Computer Sciences or equivalent preferred\t
- \t\tMinimum 4 years of progressive IT experience
- \t\tHas developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more than one area\t
- \t\tApplies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities\t
- \t\tFinancial services/mutual fund/Securities industry a plus
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.