Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
- Current enrollment in a BA/BS program in Computer Science, Information Technology or directly related field required
- Familiarity with web application design and development in a Java environment required
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) in Microsoft SQL Server or similar RDBMS platform highly desired
- Ability to analyze product requirements and design possible solutions
- Ability to work both independently, and in a team, to contribute to design and delivery goals
- Experience creating prototype applications and demonstrating them in order to help validate design ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cloud Services within Schneider Electric is a global IT solutions and business information services provider that improves the efficiency and reliability of the world's premier organizations. The company serves markets critical to the sustainability of the planet, including the energy, transportation, agriculture, and environmental sectors.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.