**NO SUBVENDORS--MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2**
This is a direct placement opportunity with an extremely stable client of ours.
If you think that you or someone that you know may be a fit for this position, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. You can reach me via phone or email.
This position may be a fit if you:
- Want to be responsible for the development and support of a mission critical processing platform and other enterprise applications.
- Have the ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other technology teams.
- Enjoy building knowledge of financial products and concepts.
- Want to work alongside developers on a number of projects using Java or C++.
**NO SUBVENDORS--MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2**About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Assist with issue tracking and resolution.
- Assist in the physical arrangement and connection of equipment as necessary.
- Perform testing and documentation of results.
- Participate in new product development, quality assurance and design review.
- Research assignments, document all changes and enhancements and comply with the programming standards and other policies and procedures.
- Modify existing programs to resolve problems or add functionality.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.