Looking for JAVA Programmers in North Jersey! For immediate consideration please send your resume to: MEGHAN.DOWD@RHT.COM!
The Analyst is a technology savvy individual with good knowledge of industry trends and best practices and applies them successfully in his/her areas of work. The Analyst will lead high and low level software design, development, unit testing, deployment, troubleshooting, and fixes for low to moderate complexity projects. The Analyst will be responsible for conducting code reviews for his/her project. The Analyst may also participate and lead in team and technology advancement activities.
• Minimum of 6 years of IT experience in an application development environment
• Experience leading a multi-site and/or off-shore development team
• Experience working on a large scale enterprise wide projects
• Experience with various software estimation techniques
• 4+ years of experience in performing high and low level project analysis and design
• 3+ years of experience using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and UML tools
• 3+ years of experience in Web service integration
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.