Seeking a Senior Java Developer with DROOLS experience to join our team in Rensselaer, NY
What you will gain:
You will gain experience designing, developing, and maintaining software applications, data integration services, and proof of concepts. You will be working on a large-scale, software application in a highly complex environment focusing intensely on delivering continuous value to our customer.Requirements:
- Experience writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EEApplication. Profiling and tuning of Java, J2EE Applications
- Experience using jBPM KIE and Drools workbench
- A minimum of 6 years' experience with Java / J2EE development and design
- Solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading is required
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, J2EE Concepts, Architecture, and Technologies.
- Experience with web development with client side MVC frameworks such as HTML, Java Script, Angular, node.js
- Experience with OR Mappers, preferably Hibernate
- Experience with Application Servers such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Working knowledge in J2EE Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, Application Servers (WebLogic, Jboss).
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.