The Document Composition Statements and Letters Application team supports a highly complex multi-tier server and mainframe based application that focuses on delivery of letters and statements to Wells Fargo customers. The application is a rules driven user interface that integrates with other mainframe and server based systems within Wells Fargo. This team is responsible for fast paced new development, enhancements and 24X7 maintenance. It is a growing team and requires committed, focused, quick-learners to succeed.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 3+ years of Spring experience
- 3+ years of Struts experience
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications utilizing HTML 5
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 3+ years of Cascading Style Sheets experience
- 3+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of Struts2 Frameworks
- 3+ years of Responsive design, bootstrap, LESS, and SASS.
- 2+ years Mock up and wire framing experience
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in delivering content rich, data-driven web applications to customers
- Demonstrated experience with Eclipse, Alfresco CMS, DROOLS framework, JQuery, Maven, Harvest, and SOLR
- Prior Wells Fargo experience – understanding of the core business products/services, policies and procedures
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.