State Street's Middle Office outsourcing business line has been undergoing strong growth as more customers choose to outsource middle office operations. The Extended Enterprise suite of applications helps in the rapid onboarding of such customers and also helps in plugging gaps of the over-all Enterprise platform for middle office customers.
The technology team is seeking as senior engineer to join an already established team to help in the onboarding of clients and integrate with other State Street systems so that the client gets one view of State Street.
The Application developer consultant role is a hands-on software development position responsible for writing code primarily in JAVA and Oracle interfacing with business project teams onboarding teams and end-users in different time zones.
- \t\tBachelors degree in computer science or equivalent.\t
- \t\tExperience working in a payment initiation platform a plus.\t
- \t\t4 years overall experience using Java/J2EE.\t
- \t\tDemonstrated experience working on Transaction processing Record keeping and end to end transaction life cycle.\t
- \t\tStrong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements and propose a suitable solution that adheres to the team's methodology\t
- \t\tThe ability to operate in a self-sufficient manner but also identify the right time to raise queries or concerns\t
- \t\tHigh proficiency developing web services and delivering extracts to downstream data warehouse.\t
- \t\tCommunication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate at the right level with all parties involved-developers business project teams and end users-who may be based in different locations and time-zones\t
- \t\tExperience overseeing offshore development a plus.\t
- \t\tProven Skills in Problem Solving for Complex Application Environments\t
- \t\tStrong Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills\t
- \t\tGood Understanding of Deployment Architectures and High Availability Concepts
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.