A Java Software Engineer job in San Jose, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Ideal candidate will be part of the design, development, and deployment of server- side applications that drive Tropo.com's API. This candidate must have 7 or more years Java experience. The candidiate must also have experience with Hibernate or JPA frameworks. Experience with Maven, Git, and continuous integration tools. The Java Software Engineer will be part of the design, development, and deployment of server- side applications. This person must also have experience with the Spring Framework.
Java Software Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Writing modular, well tested code that remains easy to maintain as the codebase and business scale.
• Developing REST based web services that maximize without compromising quality
• Developing and delivering software in a continuous integrated environment
• Working in an agile environment that encourages good development practices.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• Significant Java experience, preferably in recent JDK versions (JDK 1.7+)
• Must have experience developing and designing RESTful APIs and able to design web g
• Must be able to highly complex web service.
If you are interested in this Java Software Engineer job in San Jose then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Ellen Ledet at 512-823-2379 or by email at email@example.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.