Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
AS The Systems Analyst - Deployment Engineer you will be primarily responsible for evaluating application requirements, planning and implementing various application installs. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination & planning between PMO, Development, QA& Build teams on various installs to develop the step by step installation plan
- Own and Manage the actual deployment window, tracking the progress, proper communication with the partners at desired intervals
- You Craft and lead the change requests, other requests needed for configuration changes from other teams
- You track requests from multiple team on configuration changes needed
- Keep track of System health and coordinate with Systems admins & Middle-ware team on issues
- Basic application health check after deployments
- Discover and capitalize on automation opportunities that provide business value and reduce administrate overhead
- 4-8 years' experience of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Co-ordination skills between various levels of organization and good tracking skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changes
- Proven ability to multi-task between variable environments
- High ability to debug deployment script errors
- Above average knowledge on UNIX& Linux flavors & Windows server administration& debugging
- Knowledge of Buildforge
- Knowledge of industry standard SCM tools
- Basic knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting
- Basic understanding & debugging capability of SQL statements
- Experience with IBM Rational ClearCase & ClearQuest
- Exposure to WAS and TC server administration and debugging
- Exposure to Actuate, Message Broker & queues
- Exposure to VPARS
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework. BMC framework will be plus
- Exposure to Payment Card Industry domain, SharePoint will be an added advantage
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.