Designs, develops, modifies, and implements web applications and/or services designed to support our Charter Portals Platforms based web applications. The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The selected candidate will also be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development.
We are looking for both UI and WebAPI senior developers and/or leads.
Portals Tech stack: ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Babel, Immutable, Java 8, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Mongo.Responsibilities
- Develop software based on Portals Platform standards and patterns
- Work as a part of a development team
- Participate in peer and code review activities
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance
- Experience using Web UI Debugging tools (firebug, chrome dev tools, windows script debugger, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with ReactJS
- Good understanding of git version control system
- Solid understanding of REST