Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications while integrating with enterprise services, including the enterprise service bus (ESB) and service gateways. Assess high level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- 4 years of hands on development experience to include leadership experience, client facing experience, continuous integration
- Minimum of 4 years of experience integrating with various COTS, custom, and enterprise applications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on a major project utilizing SOA principles
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with hands-on development in implementing RESTful and SOAP web services using TIBCO or J2EE stack.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience implementing solutions using JMS technology and ORM tools.
- 4 - 5 years of experience following an Agile execution model
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing in distributed application environments (Database, Transaction Management, etc.)
- Understanding of Event Driven Architecture
- Experience using TIBCO or similar SOA tools/platform and/or ESB tools
- Hands-on design and development experience utilizing various TIBCO products such as BW and BE
- Hands on experience with application servers and containers such as TIBCO BW, JBOSS, WebLogic, etc.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.