Software Developer – Bethesda, MD
Robert Half is currently searching for a Software Developer to support a client in Bethesda, Md. This opportunity is full-time, and it is fully on site in Bethesda, MD.
• Minimum B.S degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, with MS or PhD in these areas preferred.
• With a Computer Science degree, at least three (3) years of relevant programming experience, or with another mathematical/scientific degree, at least five (5) years of relevant programming experience. In either case, candidate should have a good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
• At least one year of experience programming in a Node.js environment. This should include familiarity with npm, bower, and either grunt or gulp.
• At least one year of server-side web-application development experience.
• Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, and Protractor
• Good working knowledge of CSS and jQuery
• Experience working using a Unix command line, including basic shell scripting.
• Good working knowledge of git.
• Knowledge of how to secure web applications against attacks.
• Understanding of the client-server model and MVC.
• Excellent oral, and written communication skills, and ability to document projects and provide status reports. Writing and code samples will be required.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.