1. Bachelor's Degree equivalent experience
2. At least 6 years of experience implementing JD Edwards and familiar with: Inventory, Picking processes, Labeling, packing and shipping. Logistics Expert.
3. Provide Solution level guidance on OTC process. Hands on design and build responsibility.
4. Skilled as a team member or team lead on at least one full cycle implementation
5. Strong knowledge of JD Edwards tables, configuration, rules, and parameters
6. Ability to document client requirements and translate these requirements into a system solution
7. Experience in multiple ERPs is a plus but not required (i.e. SAP background as well as JDE)
Ability to travel Monday - Friday
1. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
2. Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
3. Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
4. Good client facing skills and professionalism
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.