Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a JJOS Regional Deployment Leader to be located preferably in Somerset, NJ, with considerations given to any other US location with a J&J facility.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The JJOS Regional Deployment Lead supports the implementation of the JJOS within a site including execution of the diagnostic, creation of the implementation plan, and the execution of the transformation projects.
The JJOS Regional Deployment Lead will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the benefits identified are aligned through site leadership and incorporated as necessary into site business plans and goals
• Owning transition of the regional implementation plan to the local site team and on-going coaching and support; needing to be an expert in the JJOS Design, Architecture and Content
• Ensuring that strong and sustained JJOS capability is built into the sites through training of the site leadership and deployment teams in the JJOS methodology
• Contributing to the maintenance of the JJOS playbook by identifying processes and best practices from sites within the region
• Accountability to ensure that the sites within the region execute transformation projects
• Execution of the site System Check / Diagnostic to ensure that the JJOS methodology across all 4 elements is being followed and consistently deployed
• Reviewing of the site dashboard, ensuring that the site operating metrics reflect the targeted improvements and if not; intervenes as appropriate
• Owning the escalation of any issues identified by the site or through the System check process through both the CLS organization and JJOS COE
• Executing JJOS model in Deliver sites
• Directing involvement in site deployments and assessments within each Region to check consistency with JJOS/JJPS methodology
• Ensuring site value proposition is accurate and there is full alignment with site leadership
• Owning and facilitating Regional deployment schedule
• Facilitating Data collection for next DC sites to implement JJOS
• Partnering with Regional PMO teams on key CIP deliverables
• Identifying pull-forward resources and gain alignment on availability and time commitment to JJOS roll-out
• Serving as primary liaison between Distribution Leadership Team (DLT), DLT JJOS Deliver Sponsor, Distribution Site Leadership and JJOS COE on all JJOS work streams, planning and collaboration efforts
• Monitoring and reporting progress of all regional implementation activities with the JJOS COE
• Owning coordination, execution and requisite reporting of regional implementation activities at the site level during all JJOS phases and wavesQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, an advanced degree (i.e. MBA) is preferred
• A minimum of seven (7) years of related experience in Supply Chain (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) is required
• Experience in Line Management in Manufacturing, Quality, Organization and People Development is preferred
• Experience in Operations Excellence/LEAN/Six-Sigma is preferred
• Project Management certification (PMP, FPX, etc.) is preferred
• Strong partnering and understanding of DELIVER, relevant product and process knowledge and how distribution capabilities drive E2E Supply Chain Performance is required
• A strong understanding of financial, operating and business factors relating to Manufacturing is preferred
• Demonstrated ability with Change Management and the ability to develop leaders into Change Agent is preferred
• Ability to manage and drive a high performance organization and to develop future supply chain leaders
• Experience and understanding of both Knowledge and Competency Management
• Demonstrated ability to lead and get things done through influence versus line responsibility
• Ability to support and coach plant team and change agents throughout the deployment
• A minimum of 75% domestic travel is requiredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SomersetOther Locations
North America-United StatesOrganization
JOM Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (6162)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.