Date: Tuesday, November 22nd |
Time: 9am to 3pm |
Location: Robert Half International | CALL TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW AND FOR MORE DETAILS
Note: Bring 2 copies of your resume, and ID for I-9 purposes (Visit http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf for a list of acceptable documents).
Interview Attire. Pre-register with us at www.officeteam.com/register or www.accountemps.com/register
- Staff and Senior Level Accountants
- Full Charge Bookkeepers
- Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialists
- Accounting/Payroll Clerks
- Accounts Payable Specialists
- Executive/Administrative Assistants
- Customer Service Representatives and more!
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Discuss career tips with our team of staffing professionals. Learn about local hiring and employment trends
- Learn about resume/interview do's and don'ts
- Interview with our Staffing Managers for potential job opportunities
In the Tri-Valley and Hayward market, our Accountemps staffing division specializes in placing temporary and full-time professionals, in the fields of accounting and finance, and our OfficeTeam division specializes in placing highly skilled office and administrative professionals on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. If you're looking for a new job -- we'll help you find it!
Tell A Friend -- This Event is Free! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Interview mistakes, business etiquette blunders, salary negotiations gone wrong . . . we've seen every career blooper imaginable. That's why we created a video series that highlights these types of mishaps for your entertainment. Go ahead and watch them http://www.roberthalf.com/dont-let-this-happen-to-you, but first get ready for a good laugh!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.