NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
Job Posting Title Sr Director, Cash Management Market Manager
Fosters and monitors a consistent sales and relationship management culture, manages Cash Management Executives. Works with Treasury Management Product Managers and Commercial Real Estate leadership to design and implement initiatives that enable the bank to realize corporate goals including increased market share, shareholder value, sales revenues and profits by meeting the deposit, treasury and investment needs of clients and their principals. Coaches and develops Cash Management Executives to strengthen competencies and manage performance. Provides input into the overall goals, objectives and budgets for the Treasury Management Division.
- Develop and communicate a uniform sales vision throughout the bank by directing a cohesive, integrated sales team, establishing and communicating expectations, working closely with Commercial Real Estate leadership and relationship managers.
- Provide creative input to Treasury Management’s overall strategy.Identify opportunities and risks to the business and mobilize the organization to respond.
- Translate sound sales concepts/programs into action plans and relevant value propositions that focus on various customer groups.
- Direct Treasury Management sales initiatives including input on product offering, marketing, and delivery.Responsible for sales force preparedness.
- Assists Treasury Management Sales Advisors with developing and maintaining customer relationships through sale of Deposit and Treasury Management products.
- Facilitate interaction between bank support areas (such as Corporate Education, Segmentation Management, Marketing, and Market Operations) and the field.
- Establish sales discipline, activities, and expectations; working with Treasury Management Manager, and Commercial Banking managers to set goals.
- Develop profiles for successful candidates for sales roles; guide the selection and placement process to insure that sales positions are filled with candidates that possess the necessary skills.
- Coaches and effectively manages Cash Management executives on team through 10/10’s and regular team meetings.
- Ensures client relationships are well-managed by Cash Management Executives: Adherence to Overdraft and Wire approval policies, proper identification and escalation of regulatory, compliance, or AML issues.
- Align training, objectives, monitoring, and incentives with Treasury Management and Bank objectives.
- Review sales management reports that reflect activities and financial results in order to monitor impact of various initiatives on sales results.Highlight best practice sales behaviors..
- Assists in the design of treasury management services by providing data from the market on strengths and weaknesses of existing services and new product needs not currently met.
- Remove barriers to selling and improve service delivery by establishing service expectations/standards.Coordinate with Product Management and Client Services to improve sales agreements and implementation forms to streamline sales process and improve client satisfaction with the process.
- Assists the department manager in developing a sales strategy and in setting sales objectives.
- Assists Relationship managers in understanding treasury management product risk and ensuring credit policies are applied throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide input on rewards for performance and celebration for success by through sales force compensation and incentive plans.
- Responsible for maintaining the workflow/scheduling, employee counseling and performance problems/resolutions, preparation of the annual employee review(s), determining and fulfilling training needs, interviewing and recommending new hires, promotions, demotions, terminations and salary adjustments.
- Maintains an awareness of trends and new developments in the field of treasury management through attendance at trade shows and related seminars.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 10 years of financial services experience
- At least 7 years of treasury management or at least 7 years of commercial real estate banking experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management
- Certified Cash Management preferred.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.