The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP) is a challenging two-year rotational program designed for college graduates with a passion for a career in technology. ITLDP provides opportunities in roles such as project manager, business analyst and business technology in areas such as advanced business analytics, software engineering, digital marketing and architecture. Rotations exist within the Johnson & Johnson US-based Family of Companies and at Worldwide Headquarters.
Eligible candidate should:
- Aspire to take on responsibilities, challenges and rewards typically demonstrated by senior leadership.
- Possess a strong desire to challenge the status quo and a commitment to go above and beyond to think innovatively and implement technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community.
- Exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that will be the driver in being a successful technology business leader in a global healthcare organization.
- A 24-month program consisting of two rotations within Unites States and Puerto Rico.
- Comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas.
- Assigned mentor to provide support throughout the program.
- Active executive management sponsorship and involvement throughout program.
- Participate in and/or lead projects which address real business and customer needs.
- Enhance technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
Position Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Perform analytics, design, implementation and maintenance activities in information technology under direct supervision.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Documents user acceptance testing and/or may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied.
- Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
- Identify metrics, build and track dashboards to measure process improvement
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.
- Works closely with the Program Manager (if applicable) to achieve the project objectives and ensures that the project plan aligns with the overarching program plan.
- Resolves functional and technical problems to deliver on time, spend, and quality to ensure realization of business benefits.
- Ensure that Johnson & Johnson and affiliated company’s assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.
- Candidate must be authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and live in the U.S.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better at time of interview and hire.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree attained between June 2016 – June 2017.
- Required to relocate geographically within the United States.
- A maximum time of one year from completion of most recent degree to start of Program.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
- Candidates with work experience or Intern/Co-op experience in Information Technology or related field are preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills.
- Highly effective internal and external communicator with exceptional oral, written and presentation skills.
- Advanced analytics and problem solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for and knowledge of leading and emerging technologies.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-California-IrvineOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.