A Journeyman Electrician job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will engage in production equipment maintenance to ensure continuous production, including troubleshooting, regular preventative maintenance and plan execution (TPM) and equipment modification. Focus is on PLC controls-related work and will be involved with mechanical or electrical work as needed. A Journeyman Electrician status is required.
Journeyman Electrician job responsibilities include:
• Understand equipment programming and be able to troubleshoot, modify or write simple programming of Mitsubishi and Omron PLC
• Mechanical or electrical work as needed
• Check equipment regularly to ensure normal operating activity
• Coordinate with outside sources to schedule maintenance for more complex issues
• Journeyman Electrician license
• Experience with PLCs
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this Journeyman Electrician job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.