Jr. Financial Analyst (Competitive Pay/BART Accessible)
My client, a fast growing start-up FinTech firm in San Francisco is in search for a Jr. Financial Analyst. The Jr. Financial Analyst will assist with FP&A as well as perform project analysis and reporting related to incurred cost proposals. This opportunity is hands-on and excellent for a recent graduate who is passionate about financial analysis and forecasting.
Job Duties of the Jr. Financial Analyst include the following: assisting Sr. Financial Analysts in various accounting and/or financial management duties, analysis of internal financial statements, monitoring budgets and forecasting
Play a vital role where effort is rewarded.
Jr. Financial Analyst Must Haves:
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot Tables, Macros, VLOOKUPS)
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or a related field
- Only considering candidates that have a passion for financial analysis
Jr. Financial Analyst Nice-to-Haves:
- Previous experience working with FP&A in school or internships
- Experience with SQL is a bonus
Call today for immediate consideration
If you could be a good fit for this role, or know someone that could be a good fit, please email me an updated resume in Word Format to Brittany.Behar@roberthalffs.com. Please include a blurb on your previous experience by November 18, 2016.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.