* The security analyst will be extensively involved with security event monitoring, activities identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security that supports EMF's risk posture.
* Analyze the enterprise information security environment and recommending security measures to safeguard valuable information assets. Identify, evaluate, and report on information security risks.
* Collaborate with vendors and internal departments to develop and implement procedures.
* Collaborate with senior staff on strategic and tactical security guidance for all IS projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
* Monitor and maintain the ministry wide security infrastructure and frameworks while analyzing, planning and making recommendations for changes to ensure consistency across the ministry. Regularly evaluate and assess information security vulnerabilities, solutions, and organizational posture.
* Assist in developing cyber security policies and procedures with federal compliance standards as a guideline.
* Administer DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, AV, and vulnerability management programs.
* Analyze requirements and make recommendations to optimize performance of security software programs or information systems.
* Maintain security of cloud infrastructure.
* Perform periodic security compliance audits and assessments, and data forensic review for vulnerability or compromise and ensure implementation of a resolution.
* Collaborate with network and technology support team to enhance and improve security processes and documentation. Partner as appropriate with HR and Legal in areas related to risk assessment and resolution.
* Stays current with security technologies and threats and make recommendations on business value.
* On a daily basis, assess new risks and mitigate as they surface.
* Respond to IT security incidents, providing initial assessment of impact severity and types of incidents being addressed. Investigates any fraud and other security incidents.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.