Jr. Lab Technician / Assembly Clerk
Posted: December 15, 2016
Reference ID: 2039612787
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Jr. Lab Technician / Assembly Clerk position in Redding, CA This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Jr. Lab Technician / Assembly Clerk you will be responsible for providing ongoing support to the Laboratory Manager to assist in meeting or exceeding all manufacturing commitments. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Jr. Lab Technician / Assembly Clerk position include:
- Perform different levels of production tasks.
- Thoroughly test and inspect laboratory production parts to ensure conformity.
- Must be patient and detail-oriented with the ability to do repetitive tasks accurately, quickly and efficiently and sit for long periods of time.
- Must also be willing to learn and to strictly follow instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year experience in small tool assembling is preferred.
- Basic typing and computer skills are preferred.
- Must have good fine motor hand skills, good hand-eye coordination and excellent dexterity in handling small things.
- Self-motivated and teamwork skills are a must.
- Must be able to work in close proximity to others.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to complete assignments on schedule.
- Position will be in a cleanroom environment. This means non-smoking and no makeup is a requirement.
Pay for this position is $11.50/hour. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 6am- 2:30pm.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Jr. Lab Technician / Assembly Clerk position in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled