TEKsystems has an immediate need for a Jr Level Network Techs to support a 3 month+ contract in the Denver area.Duties:
- Looking for someone who can run scripts on pre-configured routers (Cisco, Juniper, etc).
- These routers will then be shipped to field techs across the us
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Basic Cisco network experience, whether at work, school or personal - Must be on resume either way
- Network+ or CCNA would be a PLUS
- MUST understand what subnetting is and if candidates have configured a router that would be preferred
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.