Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting ANN INC in their search for a talented freelance Photo Production Assistant. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career and work with a top fashion company in NYC! If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist and participate in e-commerce shoots to review images taken each day and add notes to them on what needs to be retouched.
- Needed approx 1-2 weeks per month (about 10 days) based on shoot schedules.
- Assisting the Photo Art director with editing/marking photos to send to the retouching team.
- Work with 60-70 images per shoot.
Candidates must meet the following in order to be considered:
- Bachelors Degree
- Need a good eye for color and attention to detail
- Fashion background ideal but open to retail/accessories/beauty
- Need to be quick and clear communicator and be able to work autonomously
- Flexible schedule and working on various projects
*This role is working approx. 10 days/month in total
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Production Assistant related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.