Jr. Process Test Engineer
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1816316204
Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a contract to hire Jr. Process Test Engineer job in Ontario, CA. This position requires experience with Programming Languages C, C++ or Java, Design skills, CAD Knowledge and Constant communication with customer, management and team. The salary for this position is DOE but will be paying up to $60K.
Jr. Process Test Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Develop new production processes and refine existing processes to improve production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers; gauge the adequacy of engineering equipment and tooling to support processes.
• Develop work instructions; assess work instruction effectiveness by soliciting observations from leads and operators; work with Quality to audit adherence to work instructions and training comprehensiveness.
• Design or specify tooling/equipment to meet customer requirements. Develop associated processes. Ensure solutions meetproject cost and timing targets
• Provide technical inputs for incident investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
• Two or more years of manufacturing experience.
• Experience with Programming Languages C, C++, or Java.
If you are interested in this Jr. Process Test Engineer job in Ontario, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mark Williams at 626-463-2333 or email@example.com