Under general direction of the Director - CRM Strategy, the Salesforce.com Jr. Developer will be responsible for maintaining the configuration and customizations for a large and complex Salesforce.com instance which supports the Drug Company Sales and Customer Service organizations. The Drug Company uses Salesforce.com's Sales and Service Clouds to track Accounts, Contacts, Activities and Opportunities as well as manage all customer support interactions. Along with system administration, configuration, data quality and reporting, this position will be responsible for implementing new business practices utilizing Salesforce.com through configuration and customizations. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide expertise within Salesforce.com to include, but not limited to the following:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Design, build, test and deploy Salesforce.com customizations which may include Visualforce and Apex coding, form layout changes, workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, and queues
- Maintain and enhance overall system configuration and change controls
- Perform new release evaluations and execute new functionality roll-outs
- Develop and maintain validation rules
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Create and refine reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assist users and stakeholders with analytics and report design, creation and management
- Participate in developing best practices for release management, creating and refreshing sandboxes and migration of data/metadata
- Participate in the integration process of the CRM system with other enterprise systems
- Access SFDC AppExchange in order to integrate, customize, and maintain pertinent applications for data usage
- Maintain documentation of Salesforce.com specific processes and configurations
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree. Normally requires minimum of two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required.
-2 years of experience with Salesforce.com administration and development including Visualforce and Apex code required.
- 1-2 years of web development experience with .Net, Java or similar technology strongly preferred.
- Experience developing Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Experience managing large scale information system and application development and sustainment.
- Experience establishing information systems standards and best practices in high availability and scalability environments.
- Technical understanding of software development tools, testing methodologies, application and database performance, web services technology, etc.
- Proficient in data management. Experience with Data Loader and other data scrubbing and reporting tools required.
- Experience with the Salesforce API is preferred.
- Solid understanding of accounts, leads, opportunities and contacts.
- Experience understanding and analyzing business needs, designing solutions based on needs, documenting functional requirements and assessing business impact.
- Strong team player with a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs.
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer Certifications a plus.