Jr. Software Engineer
Posted: December 08, 2016
Reference ID: 1022790252
A long-term contract Junior Software Engineer job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology.
This position entails the development of software products utilizing Microsoft .Net technologies. The role will primarily focus on the coding and delivery of high quality software within project budgets and timelines.
Job responsibilities include:
• Assume accountability for the timely delivery of software development tasks
• Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions
• Develop software according to requirement specifications
• Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team
• Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems
• Communicates status to the Manager, Software Engineering
• Participate in technical design discussions
• Experience with Knockout or Angular a plus.
• Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment
• Familiar with all aspects of the software development life cycle
• Outstanding troubleshooting skills
• Proven problem solving abilities and creative thinking.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 2 years of software development experience
• 1 years of experience with C#
If you are interested in this Junior Software Engineer job in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Lori Kay at 503-535-2574 or Lori.Kay@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled