Are you a Jr. System Admin?
Do you like to work with a team, on challenging projects?
Are you looking to work for a company that allows growth?
This is the role for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that requests for assistance are properly logged, assigned and responded to
in a timely manner to our diverse client base.
• Remote and Onsite Support (May include some travel to customer sites)
• Responsible for diagnostic, problem-solving and trouble-shooting issues with
various operating systems (WinXP, Win7, 2008R2, 2013), network connections
and devices, Active Directory, Domain and Group policies and Exchange.
• Responsible for assisting with Mobile Device Equipment (Android, iPhone,
• Responsible for assisting with Client Applications (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite,
Browsers, IRIS POS systems).
• VOIP troubleshooting and experience.
• On call rotation every 1-2 weeks (after 6pm and weekends calls)
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Complete task timely and accurately
• Service oriented, Guest First
• Ability to convey information and provide responses to questions
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
To apply, send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.