Job Description SUMMARY
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compare budgeted costs to actual costs by developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets and preparing periodic reports.
- Compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data.
- Enter, transcribe, record, store, or maintain information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Observe, receive, and obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- One (1) year of experience in Accounting preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Accounting, Finance or Business required.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.