Job Description: SUMMARY The primary function of this position is to research, analyze and make decisions on business transactions and contracts. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Make decisions on business transactions and contracts, based on experience and knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and make recommendations to management.
- Responsible for managing relationships with key business partners.
- Run reports on an ad-hoc and recurring basis as and has the ability to independently analyze the results and discuss with management when necessary.
- Process approved business transactions in appropriate systems, when necessary obtain approvals from appropriate levels of management in accordance with accounting policies.
- Identify ways to enhance processing efficiency and communicate the related suggestions for improvement to management.
- Assist with writing and updating departmental policies and procedures when necessary.
Experience / Requirements:
- Two (2) years' of experience in an Accounting environment required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business, Accounting or Finance required.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.