Entry-level position with appropriate licenses/training certifications. Has basic skills in an analytical or scientific method or operational process. Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines. Work is completed with close supervision.Key Responsibilities
- Types letters, memos, reports and presentation material using appropriate software
- Screens phone calls, records messages, and forwards calls to appropriate person/department.
- Sets up meetings, video conferences, and conference calls on/off-site as needed.
- Maintains individual calendars (electronic) as needed for appointments and meetings.
- Receives, organizes, and distributes daily mail and ensures timely mailing of department correspondence.
- Makes travel arrangements, via the Corporate Travel department.
- Performs other clerical or administrative duties as needed; may assist manager in miscellaneous activities in support of projects and/or Human Resources processes
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
- High School Diploma/GED
- Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.