About the Position
The client strategy function is a critical part of the markets business. The team partners across the equities and fixed income markets businesses to drive a variety of both strategic and tactical projects to inform decision making. The group works closely with senior management of markets to conduct projects related to clients and all markets businesses. Projects are focused both internally with functional areas including finance, IT, compliance and businesses and with external stakeholders.
The position is located in the firm's New York office.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Partner with senior members of the client strategy team to deliver projects for the markets businesses
- Manage day-to-day data entry & maintenance of large data sets
- Analyze and perform financial analysis used to inform tactical and strategic decision making
- Project Management including strategic financial planning and content development
- Consult internally with businesses and perform special projects on ad hoc basis
- Assist with drafting presentations for both internal and external use
- Regularly engage with internal stakeholders including Compliance, Finance, IT, Legal, etc.
- Enforce firm policy and procedures for regulatory-related issues, including the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor Degree
- Four (4) years prior experience within a financial services/strategy consulting firm
- Expert knowledge of Excel & Power Point
- Working knowledge of business management IT tools and applications
- Strong data analytics skills including financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting and benchmarking
- Detail-oriented, analytical and well organized; ability to adapt to changing situations with ease
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to present relevant facts needed to drive business decisions including to senior management
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment handling multiple assignments
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment
- Must be a team player and able to work across multiple functions
- Maintains integrity at all times
About Guggenheim Securities
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners. Guggenheim Securities offers a full range of services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Sales and Trading, Financing, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
About Guggenheim Partners
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $250 billion1 in assets under management. Across our three primary businesses of investment management, investment banking, and insurance services, we have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions. With 2,500 professionals based in over 25 offices in seven countries, our commitment is to advance the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity. We invite you to learn more about our expertise and values by visiting GuggenheimPartners.com
and following us on Twitter at twitter.com/guggenheimptnrs
1 Assets under management are as of September 30, 2016 and include consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $60 billion .
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions.