Junior Developer - Information Security
Location: Roseland, New Jersey
Posted: November 14, 2017
Reference ID: GLO000JM
The Information Security Office within Prudential is looking for a talented Junior Developer. If you enjoy working on an agile team to design and develop software in the challenging, fast-paced Information Security field, then this is the place for you. As a junior developer, you will work to develop software that will both interface with numerous Info Sec and IT tools as well as Prudential’s many business units to advance our information security program.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
• Basic understanding of Information security tools
• Strong communication and written skills
• Prior experience with Node.js.
• Knowledge of react js and redux.
• Prior experience with golang.
• Experience with SQL and relational databases.
• Prior experience with Qualys vulnerability scanning.
• Experience with server compliance and vulnerability management.
• Deep understanding of both the Windows and Linux operating systems.