Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning, forecasting, modeling and internal controls. Perform in-depth, moderately complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for operating forecasts.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Prepares and analyzes P&L statements
- Performs moderately complex financial analyses. Analyze and evaluate a project's operating results and financial position.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments and locations
- Performs monthly variance analyses of revenues and expenses for various existing or new projects.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or role with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Strong technical knowledge of forecasting and financial modeling.
- Able to work with managers throughout company in analyzing financial situations.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows.
- May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.