Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning, forecasting, modeling and internal controls. Perform in-depth, moderately complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for operating forecasts.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Prepares and analyzes P&L statements
- Performs moderately complex financial analyses. Analyze and evaluate a project's operating results and financial position.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments and locations
- Performs monthly variance analyses of revenues and expenses for various existing or new projects.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.