- Works with client management to identify and specify the business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions, and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems program design and develops systems specifications and procedures.
- Recommends the equipment platform needed for its solution, and prepares logic flow charts and machine instructions.
- Formulates logical statements of business requirements and with some guidance, devises, tests and implements efficient, cost effective application program solutions e.g., codes and or reuses existing codes through the use of program development software alternatives and or integrates purchased solutions.
- Devises data verification methods and standard systems procedures and participates in systems testing. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.