Vogue International brands is currently recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer. Vogue
International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products
business located in Clearwater, Florida, that distributes cutting-edge hair
care products to large retail chains around the world. These
brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer
Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution
of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care
products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and
MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of
Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue
International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
We’re seeking a
highly experienced Junior Graphic Designer that can contribute to our fast
paced creative environment. Joining our team based atmosphere, you’ll be
surrounded by professional individuals that are focused and passionate about the
company and its products! PLUS, you’ll get to see your work in well-known
nationwide magazines and on the shelves of the country’s largest retailers!
- Hands-on development of world class materials and
products from concept phase to final output.
- Design a variety of given projects within specified
brand standards and adjust to recommended revisions.
- Work directly with Senior Graphic Designers and Executive
Leaders to achieve department goals.
- Support the Design Team while gaining experience in all
aspects of the Creative Department.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in communications,
graphic arts, advertising, interactive media or business related field is
- Experience in a studio or agency graphic design is
- Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite,
with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator. Microsoft Office 365, Apple
- Portfolio demonstration of strong design skills and
technique is required.
- Experience in packaging, displays and print
advertisements a plus.
- Ability to take direction from Senior Graphic Designers
on concepts and design, and implement them to final output.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous ongoing projects
with strong time management skills.
- Work collaboratively with the ability to express
design concepts to others.
- Ability to work on multiple jobs with aggressive
- This position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Vogue International LLC (6232)Job Function
Creative DesignRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.