Junior Loan Officer
Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
Posted: October 18, 2016
Reference ID: 878773355
Our client, a top provider of reverse mortgages, is currently seeking experienced sales professionals to join their expanding firm in Mahwah, NJ.
With partnerships and financial backing from top players in the financial realm, this company can offer their customers great stability and the lowest pricing in the industry. Employees benefit from a hands on approach from a highly experienced, connected, and accredited management team. In addition, the position offers a competitive base salary, commission structure, full benefits package, 401K, and growth potential. The firm hopes to quickly license strong Junior Loan Officers and promote them to a Loan Officer capacity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Reviving and pre-qualifying company generated leads.
- Providing front line phone answering and call handling services to meet the needs of clients.
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly conversion and sales metrics.
- Entering all appropriate information into sales tracking systems.
- Successfully attending a training and licensing program.
- Successfully pass federal and state exams for licensure.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of phone sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in a sales capacity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
Base salary of $24,000 + $1,000/month guaranteed for first 9 months!
First-year reps average $50,000 total comp.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in discussing this position in further detail, please call 732-530-3500 or APPLY NOW!
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.