A reputable supplier of high performance engineered products for the most demanding applications to industries worldwide near Solon, OH is seeking a Junior Process/Development Engineer. This Engineer will assist in development & improvement of new & existing products / processes in support of domestic & international growth initiatives.
The Engineer's job responsibilities include:
• Support compositional, product, and process development trials
• Assist in implementation of new processes and changes to processes into manufacturing systems
• Operate equipment including computers, analytical instruments, & development scale
process equipment including mixers / kilns
• Observe, document, and communicate report findings from trials
• Analyzes data & performs basic statistical calculations to draw conclusions for
• Follow non-standard process procedures to support engineering and development trials
Reports directly to Process/Development Engineering with an extensive working relationship with manufacturing.
• AS / BS degree | science related curriculum
• Industrial experience preferred.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access)
• Ability to work independently
• Have good communication (language, people, & creative skills)
• Ability to work in manufacturing environments with all the processes including raw materials (batching, forming, and firing)
• Strong organizational skills & ability to support multiple projects
If you are interested in this If you are interested in this Junior Process/Development Engineer job near Solon, OH then click "apply" and complete the application online at www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.