We are actively seeking a Junior Programmer Analyst for Enterprise Services and Systems department. The candidate will be a part of a team responsible for the full software development lifecycle of components of the distributed platform, including analysis, design, development, testing and support. The candidate will work closely with business partners to deliver solutions to meet business needs. The candidate will also work collaboratively with a broader technology organization to ensure solutions meet high technical quality standards and follow software development best practices.
We are looking for motivated and bright individuals that thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable to contribute fresh ideas and welcome learning opportunities. Initiative, ownership, strong analytical, communication and teamwork skills are important to success in the role. Someone with curiosity about emerging technology trends and practices and who enjoys stimulating brainstorming discussions with a group of like-minded technology professionals will be a good fit into our team.
Enterprise Services and Systems department is responsible for all systems supporting the Finance and Actuarial community, with primary focus on General Ledger Accounting, Forecasting and Actuarial processes. Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1-3 years knowledge of two or more of the following - Java, .Net (VB, C#, ASP), C , SQL, HTML, XML/XSL, Shell or Batch scripting
- Familiarity with Object Oriented design concepts, data structures and algorithms, service oriented architectures, relational databases, data warehousing is desirable
- Desire to learn finance business concepts
- Strong communication, inter-personal and collaboration skills
- Highly accountable and results-oriented
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.