Company: R R Donnelley
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 205801
- Monitor pedestrian traffic and assist clients and guests as needed.
- Answer phone calls from Corporate Services team, clients, and building staff.
- Act as an operations hub for information receiving and distribution between Corporate Services team, clients, and building staff.
- Sort mail and deliveries to the different Business Units.
- Call Corporate Services staff to escort vendors as they come in.
- Notify clients and subtenant of guest arrival.
- Sign vendor receipt tickets as needed.
- Coordinate badge access including enabling and disabling access cards, distributing temp cards, and maintain badge log.
- Work with cardreq and NY Security for access control.
- Notify building engineers or maintenance when building or janitorial issues come up.
- Notify the day matron when vending orders arrive so that she can attend to them.
- Give directions to clients and guests as needed.
- Call taxis or car service as needed.
- Monitor café visitors and send weekly log to ARBO regional manager.
- Allow access to fitness center to building employees.
- Allow access to loading dock as needed.
- Inform site manager and ARBO regional manager of emergency situations, power outages, unexpected vendors, unusual site activity, and any unsafe conditions.
- Close doors before leaving each day.
- When conducting an escort, site walk, or leaving the lobby for a break, arrange for another member of Corporate Services to cover you.
- Coordinate parking lot license plate log. Call clients if any issues with cars (i.e. headlights on, flat tire, etc.).
- Monitor the CCTV at the front desk.
- Monitor email activity on the Corporate Services shared email account.
- Other tasks as assigned.