***Must be able to work on TEKsystems W2 directly
***No Third Party CandidatesShift: 11am to 8pm EST Monday to Friday with occasional weekends/off hours as needed
Our client, a large financial bank in NYC, is looking for a Production Support/Application Support to join their team.
Looking for a self-starting individual who is motivated and eager to learn and grow as part of a team responsible for Application Production Support for a system of records application.
As a member of the Trading Operations Production Support team, the candidate responsibilities would include:
Technical Skill Set:
- Follow/use standards, tools and processes
- Perform morning/pre-start of business system/application health checks
- Ongoing monitoring of the systems/applications; triage and troubleshoot/resolve issues as they arise and escalate to Level 3 and/or other technology teams if required. Keep management updated
- Over time additional responsibilities to be added and the candidate will be trained accordingly
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Experience analyzing network packet captures and use of associated tools.
- Experience using ITRS Geneos application
- Strong familiarity with network devices / concepts and their role in the overall network topology.
- Familiarity with network time protocols and technologies
- Strong Linux experience.
- Perl or Python scripting experience from scratch
- Basic C/C++ development and debugging experience.
- Familiarity with Electronic Trading technologies and protocols, cross-asset class experience a plus
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.