Adecco is excited to announce that we are now in your neighborhood! Adecco is now in partnership with Kalida Manufacturing in Kalida, Ohio. We are looking for top notch individuals for a long-term temporary to hire forklift opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below Apply Now! Don¿t have time to apply? Call or text us at 419-909-0202.
Come see us in Kalida!
Open Interviews at
801 Ottawa Street
Kalida, Ohio 45853
Mondays & Tuesdays 9:00 ¿ 3:00
A PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THE KMI FACILITY
Text or Call today for more information (419)909-0202
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
- Must have or Be Able to obtain a Forklift Permit
- Deliver Parts/Baskets to lines and presses
- Load & Unload Trucks
- Put away inventory correctly
- Empty scrap containers
- Maintain clean & safe aisles and walkways
- Daily 5S activity
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 2+ years of recent forklift operations experience
- Ability to consistently lift up to 35 pounds
- A valid state-issued driver¿s License
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to successfully complete client specific background check and drug screening
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Contact us today if you are interested in our Forklift positions in Kalida, OH!
If you have already applied with us or have further questions please contact us at 419-909-0202!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.