Under the direction of the Regional Sales Manager, the Major Project Sales Representative is responsible for the successful promotion and sale of large, complex projects utilizing a broad range Kawneer products and services in the Eastern US region for both the new and remodel market segments.
Candidate must live in Boston, MA; New York, NY; Washington, DC; or Philadelphia, PA or be able to relocate to these regions to be considered.Major Activities:
- Establish pipeline of large projects to meet or exceed annual sales targets;
- Build and maintain a network of Glazing Contractors, Architects, Developers, GCs and Owners who participate in the large project space;
- Promote and position complex products, services and solutions to key buying influences;
- Build and maintain competitive product and price position of key competitors in the Eastern region;
- Ability to aggressively pursue orders;
- Work closely with all layers of the organization to have an aligned strategy for the major project segment.
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.