Under the direction of the Regional Sales Manager, the Major Project Sales Representative is responsible for the successful promotion and sale of large, complex projects utilizing a broad range Kawneer products and services in the Eastern US region for both the new and remodel market segments.
Candidate must live in Boston, MA; New York, NY; Washington, DC; or Philadelphia, PA or be able to relocate to these regions to be considered.Major Activities:
- Establish pipeline of large projects to meet or exceed annual sales targets;
- Build and maintain a network of Glazing Contractors, Architects, Developers, GCs and Owners who participate in the large project space;
- Promote and position complex products, services and solutions to key buying influences;
- Build and maintain competitive product and price position of key competitors in the Eastern region;
- Ability to aggressively pursue orders;
- Work closely with all layers of the organization to have an aligned strategy for the major project segment.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.