Grow your career as a Sales Manager on the Kellogg Morning Foods Sales team - where we believe in your success. Through your teamwork, leadership and strategic planning you will drive overall sales. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Sales Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Delivering profitable Ready to Eat Cereal (RTEC) share growth
- Aligning with Customer Teams and leading Retail teams to execute annual retail plans that deliver profitable sales, distribution and display goals across all businesses (RTEC), Pop Tarts, Frozen & Health & Wellness
- Developing and ensuring training for sales representatives and all third party vendors focusing on the implementation of the accounts strategy, goals and selling objectives for Kellogg's
- Recruiting, hiring and training direct sales representatives
- Monitoring Retail performance metrics to drive agreed upon results
- Conducting monthly and quarterly Retail Execution reviews with the Account Teams
- Driving best in class collaboration between the Retail and Account Teams
- Managing retail project work across geography
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Significant Sales Experience in CPG
- Account Management Experience
- Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's Degree
- People Management Experience
- Strong understanding of analytics and ability to use multiple sources to build a selling story (i.e. Account data, Scan Data, POS Data and etc.)
The ideal candidate will reside in Northern California or Nevada and will work regularly from a home office location.
- Up to 60% overnight travel may be required, including some weekends
- Ability to travel throughout Northern California and Nevada and other key locations as needed.
- This position provides participation in either the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement Program or a Fleet Vehicle Program.
- Ability to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: