Grow with us as a Sales Representative- Designate for the Kellogg Company! Learn with us as you develop your sales expertise. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Kellogg Sales Representative- Designate at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Selling Kellogg products and increasing market share by analyzing internal and external market data to increase Kellogg product sales
- Writing customer orders and recording required sales information
- Executing business plans through fact-based selling techniques while striving to achieve targeted Key Performance indicators (KPIs) including sales and volume goals, returns, refusals and unsaleables within the territory
- Utilizing phone/tablet application technology to provide direction on store activities, retrieve data used to sell in store and general communication
- Adhering to prescribed or assigned coverage plan for each territory being covered
- Selling creative displays to customers to be placed at optimal locations with the stores to maximize sales
- Anticipating customer needs and provide solutions and guidance related to business opportunities
- Successfully complete KASA Training.
- Seeking performance feedback in an effort to constantly improve
- Performing merchandising as needed for business continuity where we have gaps in service
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in (function), to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to relocate within AR, TN or OK upon potential promotion to a Kellogg Sales Representative.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate technology skills such as Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Cellular use
- Strong problem solving, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Sales experience in a CPG environment
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This position provides participation in one of our Fleet Program options.
A bility to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day.
Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Work requires long periods of walking, standing, bending or carrying moderately heavy items (up to 50lbs) with or without reasonable accommodations. Extended work schedule which may include some night, weekend and early morning hours. Daily travel will be required, some overnight travel is required.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: