As a Kellogg Sales Representative on the Walmart Team, you will utilize your friendly, outgoing disposition to Snap, Crackle and Pop in our Nation's Capital. With an owner's mindset you will manage a territory, selling-in our iconic Morning Foods brands.
On our team, we have fun, we're supportive, and not to mention have some
G-R-R-REAT texting chains throughout our days....what's not to love? HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Qualifications: YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS Required:
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans - The data doesn't lie. You'll utilize your tried and true fact based selling techniques to grow Kellogg's in-store sales.
- Patience Persistence = Profit- It's time to put your can-do attitude to the test. You'll be a champion for Kellogg by implementing creative ideas and innovative solutions to overcome roadblocks, selling within the landscape of America's biggest retailer.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Retail Link...Oh My - Showcase your savvy working with these applications to create a compelling sales story at every store.
- Drive Results - We mean literally. In your company issued car, you'll be driving from store to store within your territory. Windows down. Music up.
B onus Points:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to an approved* personal smartphone with Android or IOS operating system connected to a cellular network while working
- Intermediate technology skills such as Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Cellular use
- Strong problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Sales experience in a CPG environment
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous Walmart experience
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
This position provides participation in one of our Fleet Program options
- Kellogg Sales Representative's must have the ability to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day along with a valid driver's license and clean driving record
*Approved smartphone devices with minimum operating system requirements:
• iPhones: Model 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, & 6S Plus (OS 6 or higher)
• Androids: Nexus 5 (OS 4.4 or higher), Samsung Galaxy S2 (OS 2.3 or higher) Samsung Galaxy S3 (OS 4 or higher), Samsung Galaxy J2 (OS 5.1 or higher), LG G3 vigor (OS 5 or higher)
Employees will receive a $65 monthly stipend for cellular phone usage
Work requires long periods of walking, standing, bending or carrying moderately heavy items (20-25 pounds) with or without reasonable accommodations Extended work schedule which may include some night, weekend and early morning hours
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish. GROW