Grow with us as a Kellogg Sales Representative for the Kellogg Company! Lead with us as you utilize your sales expertise to engage our customers and consumers and get them excited about our Snacks brands. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Kellogg Sales Representative, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Selling, negotiating and executing customer business plans as well as incremental business opportunities through fact-based selling techniques, business reviews and POS insights to achieve budget goals during each store visit.
- Growing base sales through maximizing distribution of items and SKUs, increasing share of shelf and ensuring planogram integrity.
- Developing trusted customer relationships by anticipating customer needs as well as providing solutions and guidance on related to business opportunities.
- Delivering annual safety metrics and embrace Kellogg safety culture.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Sales experience in a CPG environment
- Proven fact based selling techniques
- This position provides participation in one of our Fleet Program options.
- This position is required to drive to various store locations within assigned territory during a regular work day.
- The physical work activities may include: lifting, bending, standing, reaching, or kneeling. It will also include frequently lifting up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- There may be occasions of an extended work schedule including some night, weekend and early morning hours.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: