About Activision Blizzard
Activision Blizzard is the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. Our portfolio includes some of the biggest franchises in all of entertainment, developed by the incredibly talented teams at Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment, Activision Blizzard Studios, Major League Gaming, and our independent studios, including Toys for Bob, Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games and Treyarch. One of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work for" in 2017, 2016, and 2015. Role Overview
We are recruiting for the next class of our Activision Blizzard top-tier MBA Rotational Leadership Development Program. Participants will work in critical roles across the AB enterprise and on cross-functional projects while developing networks and experiences designed to accelerate their careers and develop a cadre of future senior leaders. Current rotations include areas such as Corporate Strategy, Activision Blizzard Studios, Studio Operations, Product Management, Consumer Products, eSports. Individualized placement into longer term career accelerating positions follows initial two-year rotational period.
- Program includes 2-4 rotations ranging from 6-12 months
- Business Critical Projects & roles
- Structured, customized experiences on in high profile strategic areas
- Opportunity to gain exposure to several areas of the business across Activision Blizzard, Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment
- Some rotations may require mobility & location changes
- Executive Development
- Targeted training leveraging internal executives and L&D organizations on various topics including executive leadership, new products/service delivery and launch
- Exposure to senior leadership through project readouts, case studies and access to executive steering committee members
- Involvement in related industry organizations
- Mentorship & coaching
In addition to individual experiences, participants come together as a team throughout the program. Cohort structure creates an exceptional peer learning experience offering project collaboration and team problem solving. Advocates, leadership program managers and rotation hosts provide coaching and performance feedback regularly. Participants also have the opportunity to contribute to continual program enhancements and mentor future participants.
Skills to create thrill
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes and heroines
- Currently enrolled in your final year of studies toward an MBA degree (technical undergrad preferred)
- Innovative leaders seeking to make a significant contribution and business impact in a global entertainment company
- Track record of academic excellence
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
- Keen interest in entertainment / gaming and has existing knowledge of the market
- Ability to research complex information and produce summaries; strong numerical and statistical skills
- Takes full ownership, responsibility and ready to work on his/her own steam
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Moves nimbly between strategy and execution
- Fosters strategic thinking within a team
- Exhibits executive presence
- Geographically mobile
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. That doesn't mean that we are all the same though. Activision Blizzard celebrates the diversity of our team and values the variety in gender, marital & civil partnership status, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, personality traits, socioeconomic background, dependents, religion, age, or disability. We make great games because of the diversity of our people. In fact, we want to be even greater. And that's why we hire all kind of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes and heroines.
US or EU work authorization required.
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.