The Region Manager Small Format West will be responsible for leading and directing KeVita's sales and go to market strategies across the West and SW geography. Direct responsibilities include leading KeVita's agenda across the Small Format/C-Store channel, leading and participating in annual planning, conducting business reviews (QBP Process) both internally and directly with our customers, reporting, trade management and account administration. This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting KeVita's assigned annual growth targets. The Region Manger Small Format West will report directly in the Director FSV/Small Format and Drug team lead.
- Represent KeVita's Sparkling Probiotic, Master Brand Kombucha and Tonics portfolio across the assigned geography in the Small Format / C-Store channel
- Deliver annual volume, trade spend and profit plan
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Sales Strategy and Marketing
- Leverage Excel modeling to assess financials, valuation, and alternate scenarios
- Develop annual promotion plan while adhering to Strategic Role of Trade (SROT) guidelines and ensure flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Ensure customer maintains a strategic product mix through SKU optimization -- both new item sell-in and/or SKU reduction
- Manage the broker sales and merchandising team to ensure strong communication & execution of programs
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
**This is a work from home position**
**Location flexible within the West**Qualifications/Requirements
Skills & Capabilities:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- Small Format / C-Store and Large Format Grocery experience preferred
- Previous broker and people management experience preferred
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
- Capability to excel in sales.
- Seasoned in conflict management.
- Strong computer skills, including sales presentation development.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams.
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Business & financial acumen.
- Ability to travel 25-40% of the time
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.